Log into the Parent/Student Portal on the right side of the Register for Lessons page
The O’Connor Music Studio features a fully functional Parent/Student Portal. Providing log in access to students and parents is a great way to share information.
The portal allows you to:
- View your calendar of upcoming events, lessons, public events
- Register and cancel lessons based
- View attendance
- View borrowed and downloaded library items
- Track practice time and leave notes or questions that they have from a practice session
- Add and track repertoires
- View email history
- View the teacher(s) contact information
- Keep up-to-date with studio news
- View the family’s account and invoice information (only visible to parents/adult students)
Using the student portal is completely optional, but highly recommended. It’s one of our most popular features.
Students can access their own personal information. In the Student Portal, they’ll be able to see their lesson schedule, past attendance, practice log, etc. They cannot see private information or other student’s lessons/details.
Another teacher made this helpful video: